Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Availability
Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Our ContractA contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
Upon receiving your order we may carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your order will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
All Credit and Debit card transactions are processed by Shopify's Secure payments system which provides a safe environment for our customers so you can make purchases from our website in the knowledge the details you enter are secure. SSL technology allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other sensitive information like your credit card details.
This includes the following features:
• Authentication assures your browser that data is being sent to the correct computer server and the server is secure
• Encryption encodes the data so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure serve
• Data Integrity checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered• For more information on Secure Hosting please click here http://www.securehosting.com/
• We, BalletPro Ltd, the Supplier shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Goods comply with their description, are of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose.
• Where we fail to use such reasonable endeavours, the Buyer shall notify us (BalletPro Ltd ) within 7 days of delivery in writing and our sole obligation shall be to repair, replace or supply the Goods.
• Nothing contained in our Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury as a result of the Supplier’s negligence or that of its employees or agents.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Goods shall, so far as not already vested, are the absolute property BalletPro Ltd. The Buyer shall not register any Intellectual Property Rights or claim any such rights in the Goods and shall keep any rights notice of the suppliers on the Goods and shall notify the supplier if, it discovers any infringement of the supplier’s such rights by a third party. The buyer acknowledges that it has no right or license by virtue of having purchased the Goods or otherwise itself to manufacture the Goods.